Each evening, July 10th – 13th, The Church at Pecan Creek is hosting an action-packed, and exciting Sports Fun Camp at Pecan Creek Elementary School. We will be playing indoor and outdoor sports, such as: soccer, basketball, volleyball, kickball, baseball and more! Kids will be divided up according to grades, and will get to play up to three different sports per day. Contact us for more information.
5:00 – 5:30
Check- in, Find Teams, Warm-up
5:30 Sport 1
6:00 Sport 2
6:30 Snack Time
7:00 Sport 3
- How much is the Sports Fun Camp?
- Nothing! It is completely free.
- What does my child need to bring?
- Nothing much. Wear sunscreen, athletic clothing, and athletic shoes.
- What about dinner?
- A snack will be provided, but please feed them something before they arrive.
- How do I register?
- Register here Pre-registration is required as space is limited!
- How do I check in?
- Check-in and checkout is at the back of the school. You will be given an ID card to show to staff to pick up your child.
- Where does the Sports Fun Camp take place?
- At Pecan Creek Elementary School and in the play area behind it. Some events are indoor, and others are outdoor.
- What if it’s hot?
- We will rotate students from indoor to outdoor sports throughout the evening. Water stations are plentiful.
- What if my student gets too hot or tired?
- This is a camp that is designed to be fun. If a student needs to rest, sit, or remain indoors that will be fine. No one will be required to participate in the activities.
- Who will be running the camp?
- Volunteers that are known by The Church At Pecan Creek staff. Volunteers must have a satisfactory background check report.
- Will the Bible also be taught?
- Yes, each night we will have a lesson from the Bible.